Take 15% Off with coupon code: Spring-15
* This discount does not apply to Audeze Headphones.
FREE SHIPPING !
Availability: In Stock
HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER G100-FE (Final Edition)
PHONE AMP G100 can be regarded as the ancestor of the HiFi / HiEnd units from von Lake People and Violectric.
It was the first item from Lake People which was widely used by professional and private customers. Professionals praised the indestructible stainless steel construction while private users loved the exceptional sound quality.
PHONE-AMP G100 FE includes all major construction details which are still important:
- transistorized amplifiers for unmatched transmission quality
- smooth performing RK 27 Potentiometer for volume control
- oversized power supply with toroidal transformer
Also, PHONE-AMP G100 defined for the first time or technical guidelines which
are still unique in their combination:
because of low internal gain.
Therefore the self-generated noise from the amplifier is not audible.
HIGHEST OUTPUT VOLTAGE
through 60 Volt internal operating voltage.
Over 90 % of all headphone amplifiers in the market offer not half that voltage !!
Therefore best suited for high impedance headphones.
HIGHEST OUTPUT POWER
because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs.
Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR
through lowest output impedance.
Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones with
the guarantee to have flatest possible response.
By the way:
the launching of Violectric was due to the marketing success of PHONE-AMP G100 !
All this is not too long ago, nevertheless a reason for us to offer again
PHONE-AMP G100 FE as Final Edition in a limited Edition for a very special price !!
- balanced inputs via gold plated XLR connectors
- unbalanced inputs with priority via gold plated RCA connectors
- PRE-GAIN: gain adaption in five steps
- channel separated circuitry for minimized crosstalk
- discrete amplifier design with 4 transistors per channel (V100 Technology !)
- NF transmission band exceeds 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- High-Grade Potentiometer Alps RK 27 with optimized channel balance and lowest cross talk
- toroidal transformer, large smoothing capacitors
- outputs with relay controlled switch-on delay
- ultra compact stainless steel case
|Balanced inputs:||2 x XLR (L / R), gold plated|
|Unbalanced inputs:||2 x Cinch (L / R), gold plated with priority|
|Amplifier Channels:||2 (Stereo)|
|Nom. input level:||+ 6 dBu|
|Amplifier Gain:||+8 dB|
|... with PRE-GAIN:||-4 / +2 / +8 / +14 / +20 dB|
|Frequency range:||0 Hz ... 150 kHz (-3 dB)|
|Slew Rate:||> 8V / usec|
|Dynamic range:||> 129 dB (A-wtd)|
|Noise:||< -101 dBu (A-wtd)|
|THD+N:||< -100 dB @ 10V in 100 Ohms (1W)
< -100 dB @ 18V in 600 Ohms (5W)
|Crosstalk:||< -110 / -95 dB (@ 1 / 15 kHz)|
|Max. output level:||> 18.9 Veff in 600 ohms = 600 mW|
|> 16.5 Veff in 300 ohms = 900 mW|
|> 13.2 Veff in 100 ohms = 1750 mW|
|> 9.2 Veff in 50 ohms = 1700 mW|
|> 6.2 Veff in 32 ohms = 1200 mW|
|> 3.5 Veff in 16 ohms = 750 mW|
|Outputs:||2 x 1/4" phone jacks|
|Power supply:||230 / 115 V AC 10 VA|
|Dimensions:||129 x 42 x 170 mm (W x H x D)|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|