Take 10% Off with coupon code: Summer-10
* This discount does not apply to Audeze Headphones.
FREE SHIPPING !
Availability: In Stock
D/A CONVERTER DAC V800
USB 24/96 no drivers required for Windows, Apple, or Linux.
Have questions or need support? Contact us
This is what german " hifi & records " magazin No. 3/2010 found out:
" The measurements showed world top class "
" Put DAC V800 besides a good but not necessarily expensive CD drive and you will receive a combination as good as all the chromed, brushed and polished luxury players - or even better. "
- 4 digital inputs switchable:
- Transformer balanced via XLR (AES 3/11), 24/192
- Coaxial via Cinch (S/P-DIF, AES-3id), 24/192
- Optical via TOS Link, 24/192
- USB input, 24 / 96 kHz asynchronous capable
- Coaxial digital output
- LED displays for Active Input and Lock
- Mute switchable
- Resampling/upsampling with selectable modes: x1, x2, x4 and "BEST"
- Delta-sigma DAC with outstanding 120 dB dynamic range and never before achieved -112 dB THD !!
- Perfect analog output stages to not affect this maximum dynamic and minimum THD-N
- Analog output level adjustable in the digital domain
- Additionally the max. analog level is internally adjustable in 5 steps
- Analog outputs electronically balanced via XLR and unbalanced via Cinch
- Oversized toroidal transformer
- Extensive internal power conditioning
Case and back panel are made of strong aluminium and are Nextel coated. The 8 mm frontpanel is milled, sand-blasted and black anodised. The labeling is laser engraved.
4 DIGITAL INPUTS
- AES/EBU, XLR, transformer balanced according to AES-3, impedance 110 ohms
- S/P-DIF, RCA, unbalanced, according to IEC 958 / AES-3-id, impedance 75 ohms
- TOS-Link, Optical, According to EIAJ RC-5720
- USB, 16 - 24 bit / 44.1 - 192 kHz, Asynchronous capable
- Input sensitivity: < 200 mV
- Input data format: AES, S/P-DIF, 24 bit / 192 kHz (USB 96 kHz)
- S/P-DIF, Cinch, unbalanced, according to IEC 958 / AES-3-id, impedance 75 ohms
- Sample rate: 28 ... 210 kHz (USB 44.1, 48, 96 kHz)
- Stopband rejection: > 100 dB
- Dynamic range: > 120 dB
- Freq. Range:
- 10 Hz ... 20 kHz (- 0,05 dB)
- 10 Hz ... 40 kHz (- 0,20 dB)
- THD: < -112 dB (@ -1 dBFs)
- Max. Output level (5 steps selectable): Balanced: +24 / +18 / +15 / +12 / +6 dB Unbalanced: +15 / +9 / +6 / +3 / -3 dB
- Variable Output: adjustable in the digital domain
- Analog outputs: 2 x XLR, electronically ballanced 2 x Cinch, unbalanced
- Power supply: 230 / 115 V AC, 10 VA
- Dimensions: 170 x 49 x 225 mm (W x H x D)
- Case and Back: Nextel coated aluminium
- Front panel: 8mm aluminium, black anodized, lasered